Monday 8 October 2012

Time to knuckle down….



The blog image has been changed and will give some clue why I will (or should) be less active on amateur radio for the next few months.

This is a huge change from the old technology I have been accustomed to for the last few years, flying Boeing B737-200F. The Airbus 320 is totally different and it will take a while to get used to all the new concepts and terms.

I will have to limit my AR activities, to chasing the DX expeditions and working 6m, only if the band is reported to be open on the DX cluster.

73, Pierre ZS6A

3 comments:

  1. Good luck. I am sure you will pass with flying colours. I thought it was the display of your new radio.
    Geoff ZS6GRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very impressive image, Pierre. I can only begin to imagine the concentration it must require to fly such a craft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree the image has a surreal quality, oddly enough the out of focus image is not to distracting. I wonder how that was achieved. It almost looks like blue filters were used, but the parts of the image show normal white illumination.

    No doubt it is one of the best offices one could wish for……

    ReplyDelete