Wednesday 16 January 2013

ARRL 10m contest 2011


I was very pleased to receive the ARRL certificate in the mail yesterday. I can now also join my fellow bloggers with the shared honour of having received this award.

It sure was a surprise. It is a rather nice, modern certificate to boot. IMHO this is one of my favourite contests of the year.

The spinoff of this contest is that it has enabled me to complete the 10m DXCC and I am very close to completing my WAS on 10m CW. I have only Alaska, Oklahoma and West Virginia outstanding.

73, Pierre ZS6A

ARRL 10m contest 2011

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pierre

    Brilliant and a very big congratulations. I have seen you talking many times about 10m. Well, now you bear the fruits of that labour.

    Could not happen to a better guy :-)

    73's and keep well

    Glynn
    ZS6GLN

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS,

    I just love your blog heading photo.

    Glynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Glynn,

    The 10m band sure has been productive for me.

    Thanks for your kind comments.

    73, Pierre ZS6A

    ReplyDelete