At long last, my new Begali HST single lever paddle has been wired up and tested…..
It feels very different to my signature model and I suppose it will take a while to get used to it.
It is way too early to give any meaningful feedback, but my early opinion is:
- The paddle “feels” like a million Dollars, zero mechanical play and easy to adjust.
- The single paddle feels rather odd, very different from a dual lever; I think I prefer this new feel of the single lever.
- I love the oversized handle, suits my style of sending.
- I don’t miss the iambic squeeze mode at all, never really got to use it correctly anyway.
- The HST might be ugly, but it is the real Mc Coy…..
73, Pierre ZS6A